Please find below the steps to fix the Rates and min nights for the upcoming dates in your calendar.
Resonline (online Distribution) setup -
Year Round Default setup -
- Hover over Online Distribution (orange button on toolbar in Room Manager) and Select Rooms and Rates
- The blue dots are room types and yellow dots are the rate types
- Select the Rate type and down towards the bottom of the screen you will see Year Round Defaults setting
- Enter your Default rates and min night restrictions (the small blue buttons will copy MON results across the other days)
- Change the These Defaults roll in at XX months in advance to 24 months
- Save Changes and repeat for all rate plans.
This will activate on the new date that appears in the calendar overnight but not the pre-published dates - these will need to manually updated.
Yearly Details setup for pre-published dates-
- Go to Yearly deals in Resonline/Online Distribution
- Select rate plan
- Select Rates tab
- Highlight all dates with blank values (or all dates you wish to change) *** As long as you stay in Yealy Deals this highlight will follow you through tabs and rate plans ***
- Go to top right hand corner and enter new rate in Change Rate to box
- Then go to Min Nights tab and change the min night restriction
- Repeat until ALL rate plans have been updated.
Room Manager setup -
- Now go back to Room Manager Click hover over Setup in Grey toolbar and select Rooms and Rates
- Select Edit Daily rates on each room type
- Click on one of the rate boxes in the first rate plan
- The rate pop up box with appear - you can change the date range here (it is recommended that you have rates as far out as 3 years - Resonline requires at least 720 days at any given time)Follow the selections through - in regards to rate you can make it the Rack Rate or default that far out (it can be changed when the dates get closer).
- Once the above is complete - it should be good to go!
Please let us know if we can assist further - or if you just want a check on what has been completed.