A channel Override is a function that allows you to apply a change of rates or stop sell for a particular channel/website for a particular range of dates.
1. Access Yearly Deals in Resonline
2. Select Rate plan in first drop-down box
3. Select the Channel ie Bookeasy or Booking.com in the 2nd drop down - you will know when you are in the correct area - your options will change to just Rates and Stop sell
4. Select the Rates or Stop sell tab
5. Highlight dates required
6. either Enter new rates or turn on/off stop sell
7. Click save changes
You will know when it has been completed correctly as it will appear in the Channel Override tab.
Once complete it is always a good idea to go into Distribution -- Select the Channel and click fetch rooms (this will send a quick update with your changes to the channel affected). Then save changes.